Last week my grandma was in the hospital and not doing well, so we took a trip downtown to visit her, just in case. It was nice visiting with her again, even though it had only been about 2 weeks since the last time we saw her. I brought my camera this time, because I regretted not bringing it last time when she looked so healthy. I just love this picture of her, hospital and all. It reminds me of a picture my mom has in her house of two people sitting on a couch. Maybe it was even my grandma's mom, I don't know. (Mom, do you know the picture I'm talking about?) Anyway, I think my grandma looks like the lady in the picture.
Here is another picture I loved. We were taking family pictures with grandma before we left and this is what came out on one of them. Little A (Ashley's baby) is covering up her great-grandma's mouth. "Shhh...don't tell anyone our secret!"
Last of all for today, if you have ever met Kate, you'll know that she can be one of the sweetest girls around. If you've met Kate, you've also met her lip. She loves to share it often. Here she is, beautiful princess Kate, happy but a few moments ago, is now letting us meet her beautiful big lip.



No comments:
Post a Comment