10.16.2013

Life...and V

I am so behind on documenting our lives and it is only getting worse each day. Ever since school started again my life has been CRAZY! Sadly, I don't think it will get better any time soon. I was hoping that second year dental school would give us a little break, but it might actually have become a little more busy. I think it is due to the fact that they started night classes in addition to the daytime 8-5 classes. Now on the nights when Ryan might actually be home and not studying for a test he has to do the work for his public health classes. :-( Add to that the new feeding issues with V and I am drowning in my responsibilities each day. Someday it will get better...and then it will get even worse during 4th year rotations... I look forward to the day that Ryan is finished with school and we can decide where we are going to live and where he will practice. And then we will actually settle down and start our real adult lives.

Here is a little something to entertain you while I try to find the time to play catch-up with our lives.



And another...V loves bathtime and especially loves splashing in the water! Yes, those are squeals of delight. She can scream better than any of the other kids.



No comments: