Thursday was the kids' last day of school. The kids had wonderful teachers this year. I am so thankful for them and their hard work teaching my children. Ethan and Kate already miss their teachers so much!
Ethan and Mrs. Roland before school.
Ethan wore his favorite shirt for the last day of school. Yes, it is a Ferrari shirt. He's so much like his daddy! ;-) It is because of Mrs. Roland that Ethan learned to love school so much. He really loves Mrs. Roland!
Kate and Mrs. Skipper after school.
Kate just adores her! Mrs. Skipper completely adores her, too. She saw Ryan and I both, separately, after school and had to thank each of us for sharing our daughter with her. She is such a sweet teacher.
I am so thankful that my children have such compassionate and wonderful teachers at their school to help support me in my efforts to homeschool my children. It is such a blessing having enrichment classes for my kids to enjoy while I get all my errands done during the week.


No comments:
Post a Comment